Information about handling personal data
Personal data is all kinds of information that can be directly or indirectly attributed to a living natural person. Altromondo protects your privacy and values your trust. We would e.g. never sell your personal information to a third party, so you can feel safe when you submit your information to us.
You are always welcome to contact us if you have any questions or comments.
Responsibility for your personal data
Altromondo Yoga AB, organization number 556969-5017, is responsible for the personal data collected and processed by Altromondo.
The following personal information is collected by Altromondo
Altromondo processes social security numbers so that we can ensure that we have correct information about our customers and for personal information from the Swedish Tax Agency’s population register.
Personal and contact information: name, social security number, telephone number, email, and billing address
Payment details: invoice information, bank account number
Purchase and order history: information about goods and services you bought or booked.
Communication and interaction: automatic mailings via our communication platform, IP address, browser settings, time zone, operating system, digital footprints when you move on our website. This information is anonymized and can never be linked to you as a person.
How Altromondo processes your personal data on a legal basis
In order to offer you our services such as membership, web, and mobile app, your information is processed with the greatest possible integrity. Once you have provided personal information to us at Altromondo, we use this information for the purposes and with the support of the legal basis set out below:
Purpose of the treatment
- Our legal basis for this purpose is to confirm your identity and verify your personal and contact information.
- The processing is necessary for us to fulfill our contractual obligations towards you as a customer. To be able to manage and administer your bookings and purchases of treatments, workshops, PTs, and courses.
- The purchase agreement that we have entered into with you constitutes the legal basis for the processing and is necessary for us to fulfill our contractual obligations and fulfill this agreement towards you, e.g., to deliver your order and get paid. To be able to administer your membership and for secure and correct handling of personal data linked to your order.
- The agreement we have entered into with you constitutes the legal basis for handling your membership agreement. The processing is necessary for us to fulfill our contractual obligations towards you, e.g., create and administer your account, administer your membership benefits, contact you in case of a schedule change. To be able to handle communication with customers, such as questions about our offerings, freezing of membership, etc.
- Altromondo’s legitimate interest is the legal basis, and the processing is necessary to help you with questions about products or complaints related to our products. It may also include follow-up questions and surveys about how you think products and services have worked for you as a customer at Altromondo. If your question concerns a complaint, we will process your information to fulfill our obligations under applicable consumer law. We will process your information based on the legal basis based on our purchase agreement with you.To be able to send general marketing and personal direct marketing via e-mail, text message, mail or social media
- This type of treatment only takes place if you as a customer have given consent to receive general marketing. You can always choose to withdraw your consent, by e.g. unfollowing our newsletter or unsubscribing consent. To be able to handle booking and payment of body treatment and consultation.
- The processing is necessary for us to be able to fulfill our contractual legal obligations towards you as a customer. No sensitive information about your health is saved after your visit to our treatment department or completed consultation program. To be able to make updates and improvements of services and products as well as the technical functionality of our computer systems.
- The legal basis is our legitimate interest in being able to make updates to the technology that enables you to visit our website, app, or to be able to understand how you as a customer experience our products and thereby improve existing and develop new products and services. To be able to prevent misuse of our services.
- It is our legitimate interest to provide secure services that may prevent attempts to unauthorized access or unauthorized use of our services. To be able to register the people who announce that they do not want addressed marketing from Altromondo and are registered as Altromondo’s customers.
- Justified interest that, at the request of an individual, should not receive marketing mailings. To be able to fulfill the company’s obligations under the law, such as regarding product safety, government decisions or accounting requirements, or under tax law.
- The legal basis is to be able to fulfill our legal obligations under the law.
How Altromondo uses the information about you
When you order or buy a product or service from us at Altromondo as a registered member, we will use your purchase and order history as well as user history (e.g., how you click or search on our website) to get an insight into and be able to understand what products or services you are interested in.
If you do not want us to use your customer history at all (e.g., when we develop and improve our products and services or improve technical functionality), you always have the right to terminate your membership.
We store the customer information about you based on information that Altromondo has collected from you as a customer, IP address, previous purchases, and training history.
When Altromondo may share your information
Altromondo only shares your personal information when this is a legal requirement or otherwise when it is permitted by law. In some cases, we can use a personal data assistant who helps us, e.g., with our marketing or to process agreements and orders. In such cases, we have agreed with the personal data assistant that ensures that there are security measures in place to protect your data. When we share your information, it will be used for the same purpose we originally collected.
Storage and storage time
At Altromondo, we process information about you as a customer to provide the best service and save your information for as long as the information is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the information was initially collected. The information can also be kept for the time required by applicable law. Altromondo has ongoing routines that ensure that unnecessary information about you is not stored, and we minimize the storage time as much as possible.
The programs Altromondo uses for the storage of personal data are:
Internal booking system, Mailchimp, and Office 365 (for customer service matters, deleted after the case is closed).
Information regarding customers when purchasing and customer service matters:
As for your purchase, order, and user history, we will delete such history one (1) year after the transaction date to the extent that we have not anonymized your information. Information related to a customer service case is saved until it is closed or otherwise deleted after a maximum of one (1) year from contact.
Information regarding members of Altromondo
As a member of Altromondo, relevant and current information related to your member account is stored as long as you choose to be a member with us. If you no longer wish to be a member, we will delete your information no later than one (1) year after receiving your notice of termination. Suppose you have been inactive (i.e., have not made any registered purchases or logged in to your member site) for one (1) year in a row. In that case, we will delete your member account and thereby delete all personal information about you. If you no longer want direct marketing from Altromondo, you can always unsubscribe by contacting us.
Security of your personal data
At Altromondo, we ensure that your personal data is handled in accordance with special security measures to protect the personal data against illegal or unauthorized access to the information. The information is only used when needed and only by the people who need it, to provide the best service to our customers.
We at Altromondo always want to be transparent with how we process your data. If you want to gain access to your personal data processing, you have the right to request access to your data via a register extract. If we receive a request from you, we may request additional information to ensure that we disclose the information to the correct person. A request for an extract from the register must be signed in writing by you. You also always have the right to request that your personal information be corrected. You have the opportunity to log in to your user account and correct incorrect information.
You can request deletion of your data to the extent that it complies with applicable law and per agreements entered into with you, and we will, of course, always do our best to meet your deletion request. You also have the right to object to our processing (e.g., if any of the information collected is incorrect). In some cases, Altromondo may not comply with your deletion request if the information is needed to comply with applicable law.
Your personal data may not be processed for direct marketing or profiling if you object to such processing. You also have the right to revoke a given consent at any time and refuse various types of marketing.
Complaints and supervisory authority
If you believe that we have mishandled your personal data, you can always contact us at Altromondo. The Data Inspectorate is responsible for supervision under data protection legislation. Anyone who suspects incorrect handling of personal data can make a complaint to the Data Inspectorate.
Our goal is always to give you simple and accurate information about how we use your personal information. At Altromondo, our customers’ personal integrity is important to us. We are constantly working on improvements so that you as a customer will always feel safe when you submit your information to us. If you have questions about how we use your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call us on telephone number: 08-6677004